Tanglaw Scented Soy Candle
Tanglaw means beacon / light.
Our candles are still made of all natural soy with essential oil. Soy wax are free from chemicals (parabens and phthalates) and gives a clean and longer burn. We use double wood wick which produces better flame and subtly crackling sound. Our candles are made in small batches at a time and hand-poured by the women of G.R.O.W.
Tanglaw Soy Candles comes in 5 scents and 2 sizes (4oz. & 6 oz.) using clay pot containers:
Yellow - Lemon scent
Green - Citronella scent
Brown - Cinnamon scent
Lavender - Lavender scent
Olive - Eucalyptus scent
*Each candle comes with a free wooden coaster and GROW pouch.
Candle Safety & Tips
- Light candle away from anything flammable.
- Burn candle within sight.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time. But not less than 1 hour to have complete melt pot and avoid tunneling.
- Keep your wood wick trimmed to 1/8" for best burn results.
- Always clean off any excess charred bits before relighting.
- Cover your candle (with the wooden coaster provided) when not in use.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax is remaining.
WHAT MAKES IT GOOD
Every purchase of this item provides 3 meals to children or elderly in Project PEARLS communities (Tondo / Bulacan / Cavite).
G.R.O.W. is an Empowerment Program of Project PEARLS for women and girls. One of GROW’s program is the livelihood program where women from our
community in Bulacan produces products from upcycled materials. Each
product purchase not only creates economic and social empowerment for
women living in poverty, but also provides meals to children and elderly.